Sharda University (SU), Noida, established in 2009, is a private university that has become the only global university of India with students from 95+ countries and academic tie-ups with 250+ universities worldwide from countries such as the USA, UK, Russia, Slovenia, Italy, Canada, and many more. The university offers more than 200 programs including UG, PG, Doctoral, Diploma, Integrated, and Short-term degrees/ certificates like B. Tech., B.Sc., and MBA. Admissions to these programs are done through entrance exams of JEE, SUAT, GATE, NET, MAT, CAT, CLAT, NEET, etc. The process is succeeded by a Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion (GD). Sharda University is accredited by the NAAC with a grade of A+ in the year 2023 and is also ranked 164th position for the Engineering category as per the NIRF Ranking 2022.
Sharda University is a leading Educational institution based out of Greater Noida, Delhi NCR. A venture of the renowned Sharda Group of Institutions (SGI), The University has established itself as a high quality education provider with prime focus on holistic learning and imbibing competitive abilities in students.The University is approved by UGC and prides itself in being the only multi-discipline campus in the NCR, spread over 63 acres and equipped with world class facilities
Sharda University promises to become one of the India's leading universities with an acknowledged reputation for excellence in research and teaching. With its outstanding faculty, world class teaching standards, and innovative academic programmes, Sharda intends to set a new benchmark in the Indian education system
The name of University, 'Sharda' is synonymous to 'Goddess of knowledge and learning - Saraswati'. She is identified with 'veena' an Indian musical instrument and the 'lotus' where she resides. The lotus in our logo symbolizes the seat of learning that the University is created for. Variety of colours signify the variety of disciplines the university offers and the overlap between petals creating new colours demonstrate the ethos of collaboration between students and teachers of different programme, nationality, creed and colour working towards creating new knowledge.
The petals leading towards a star is an embodiment of the University's cherished mission to provide education beyond boundaries and to facilitate the students and faculty to achieve pinnacles of success throughout the world!
Sharda University Rankings
Sharda University, Noida is categorized as a "Band B" Institution amongst universities & deemed to be a university in the Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA) in August 2020
- Ranked 164 in the Engineering category, 102nd in the Management category, and ranked in the band of 151-200 in the Overall Category by NIRF Ranking 2022.
- Ranked 3rd among Top Dental Colleges in North India.
- Ranking among the Top 4 Engineering colleges in the North zone by â€˜The Academic Insightsâ€™ in 2020.
- Top 5th ranking in the number of patents granted by â€˜India Today surveyâ€™ in 2020.
- Ranking among the Top 10 Private Universities in North India by â€˜ARIIAâ€™ in 2020.
- Awarded a gold university rating by QS I Gauge for its educational services and overall institutional performance in 2020.
- Ranked as the most Internationally Diversified University in India.
- Ranked the First Position in the region for efforts towards energy Saving.
SHARADA UNIVERSITY Top Courses, Fees & Eligibility
Sharda University Quick Updates
- Sharda University admission 2023 is now open for UG and PG courses. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website â€“ sharda.ac.in.
- Sharda University B.Tech Admission: JEE Main Phase 1 result has been declared on February 07, 2023 and Phase 2 Application process is expected to start anytime soon. The last date to apply for JEE Main Phase 2 is March 07, 2023. Both fresh and already registered Session 1 candidates can apply for JEE Main Phase 2 on the official website.
- Sharda University UG Admission through CUET: NTA started CUET UG 2023 registration on February 9, 2023. The last date to fill CUET 2023 application form is March 12, 2023. Interested Candidates can apply online on the official website at cuet.samarth.ac.in. CUET UG 2023 exam will be conducted between May 21 and May 31, 2023.
- Sharda University Admission 2023 for the MBBS program is ongoing through NEET. As per the official confirmation, NEET UG 2023 exam date is May 7, 2023. The authority will soon release the NEET 2023 registration dates.
- Sharda University has recently been accredited with an A+ Grade by NAAC.
Immportanat Points to be noted
- For the UG programs, pre-qualification examination criteria is completion of 10+2 from any of the recognized boards of India.
- Foreign nationals seeking admission in SU for Undergraduate programs need to submit a certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination of the country and meeting the equivalence criteria of 'Association of Indian University'.
- To take admission in the universityâ€™s PG courses, completing graduation is a must. However, applicants who are currently or have appeared for their final year graduation examinations in the currest academic year may also apply for admission to the PG programs.
- In order to qualify for admission in Sharda University in any UG program, the applicants must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the academic year in which they are seeking admission.
- Admissions to these programs are done through entrance exams of JEE, SUAT, GATE, NET, MAT, CAT, CLAT, NEET and many other exams.
- Application fee: INR 1500.
SHARADA UNIVERSITY Top Courses, Fees & Eligibility
Is SUAT 2023 Application Form Out?
SUAT 2023 Application form has been released by SU on January 3, 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can fill out the application form at suat.sharda.ac.in till the 4th week of May 2023 tentatively. Candidates will have to submit their personal, academic, and contact details while filling out the application form. Invalid and incomplete applications will be rejected.
SUAT 2023 Exam date is going to be released by Sharda University soon on the official website. The exam is likely to be conducted in 2nd week of June 2023 in online mode. To apply for an undergraduate course, an applicant should have passed the Class XII examination from a recognized central/ state board. While for admission to a PG program, a candidate must hold a Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent from a recognized college.
- Once the candidates complete SUAT 2023 registration process, they will have to complete SUAT 2023 slot booking. Registered candidates will have to choose their choice of SUAT 2023 Exam Date, timings, and more before the final date.
- Only after the slot booking process is completed, SUAT 2023 admit card will be released in online mode in the 1st week of June 2023.
- SUAT 2023 will be held as a home-based online test by the authorities. As per SUAT 2023 exam pattern, the question paper comprises 100 objective-type questions of one mark each. SUAT question paper includes various subjects to assess the problem-solving skills, analytical skills, and language proficiency of the candidates.
All about SUAT
SUAT Exam or Sharda University Admission Test is conducted by Sharda University, Greater Noida for admissions to undergraduate and postgraduate courses. SUAT is a single admission test for all courses. SUAT offers various courses such as BTech, BCA, MCA, BTech + MBA integrated, BTech + MTech integrated, BBA, BCom, BBA + MBA integrated, MBA, Journalism & Mass Communication & Design, Integrated Law, BA (Hons)
SUAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The basic SUAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria varies for each program. The basic eligibility states that a candidate must have completed Class XII for admission to a Bachelor's degree at Sharda University and for PG admission, an equivalent Bachelorâ€™s degree is required.
- Applicants must be at least 17 years till December 31, 2021.
- Indian/ NRI/ International candidates are also eligible to apply for SUAT 2023.
SUAT 2023 Application Form
SUAT 2023 Application Form can be filled and submitted through online mode. After the successful completion of the online application process, a unique ID and password will be generated that will be used throughout the admission process.
Steps to fill SUAT 2023 Application Form
- Visit the official website of Sharda University Website i.e. suat.sharda.ac.in
- Read details about the exam and application process
- Click on the â€˜Apply for SUATâ€™ link
- Choose course & fill in personal information in SUAT Application Form
- Pay test fee i.e INR 1500 & 1000 for male and female candidates respectively.
- Book slot for SUAT 2023
Post SUAT 2023 Registration Process
- Once the candidate has filled the Online registration/inquiry form, they will receive a mail from Sharda University containing the booking link, user-id/system-id & password.
- By using the above credentials, candidates will log in and book SUAT 2023 slot of their choice by selecting the following:Exam State,Exam City,Exam Centre,Test Date,Time Slot
- Download and take a printout of SUAT Admit Card 2023.
- Candidate reports at the center on their selected date & time with a copy of the hall ticket (passport size photo affixed) and any Govt. issued photo-ID card.
- Center verifies the candidates based on hall ticket, photo ID card & Attendance Roster for that center.
- Center takes the candidateâ€™s signature on the Attendance roster and helps the candidates to log in & start their exam.
- Candidate takes up their exam at the center.
- Results will be sent to Sharda University after the examination cycle gets completed.
- Successful candidates will be called for a Personal Interview at Sharda University campus/ regional offices.
SUAT 2023 Admit Card
- Sharda University will issue SUAT 2023 admit cards to candidates who have registered successfully.
- The University will then send the confirmation page to ATTEST Centre. Subsequently, ATTEST will activate the OEBS (Online Examination Booking System).
- By using it, candidates will be able to book an examination slot. In order to book a slot, the Unique ID and Password of the candidate will be needed.
- Candidates are required to download SUAT Admit Card 2023 from the official website and carry 2 copies of it on the examination day.
- In addition, the applicants must also carry 1 photo identity proof and fee receipt. Without any of these documents, they will not be permitted to write the exam.
SHARADA UNIVERSITY Top Courses, Fees & Eligibility
Popular Colleges Compared With SHARADA UNIVERSITY