JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POST GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
JIPMER MBBS 2023: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Pattern
JIPMER MBBS 2023 admission will be offered on the basis of NEET scores. Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) examination has been replaced by National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). It is organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA) every year. It is a national level examination which offers admission into MBBS courses. For admission into JIPMER MBBS, candidates will have to appear for the NEET examination. Candidates must go through our article for details such as exam dates, application form, eligibility norms & much more regarding JIPMER MBBS 2023.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Application Form
Candidates must go through following points regarding JIPMER MBBS 2023 Application details:
- The application form for JIPMER MBBS 2023 will be made available via online mode. No other mode such as post or any other offline medium will be accepted.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from first week of December 2022.
- The last date to register for NEET UG 2023 will be till last week of December 2022.
- Candidates must make sure they fulfill each eligibility norms, as form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- While registration, candidates must not forget to upload their passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Incomplete details in the application form will lead to rejection, so candidates must provide all asked & required details in the form.
- Authority will provide correction facility only for limited period, so candidates must edit incorrect details (if any) within the given period.
- Once all details are completely filled, candidates must take print out of their form & keep it safe for future use.
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?Ask a Question
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission