INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY JOINT ADMISSION TEST FOR MSC
IIT JAM 2023 Application (Till 14th Oct), JAM Registration – Apply Here
IIT JAM 2023 Application Form has been extended till 14th October 2021. Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test (IIT JAM) is a National Level Entrance test conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) in rotational shift. This year examination will be conducted by the IIT, Roorkee. The examination will be conducted for shortlisting the eligible candidates for admission in M.Sc. Programmes. Qualified candidate of this examination will get admission in M.Sc. Programme of various IITs and Non-IITs across the country. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the IIT JAM Application Form 2023.
Following are the detailed information on IIT JAM Application Form 2023:
- The IIT JAM Application Form has been released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Eligible candidates are able to submit the application from 25th August 2021 to 14th October 2021.
- Application Form of IIT JAM 2023 can only be submitted through online mode, as authority will not provide any other mode for submission of application form.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as per the instruction given on it, any alteration in the details could lead towards the rejection of application form.
- Authority will also provide the correction facility for application form though correction facility will be applicable on selected details only.
- Candidates must submit the final application form before last date of submission however last date of submission could be extended as per the situation.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled Application Form and Fee receipt for further admission procedure.
IIT JAM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for IIT JAM 2023 Examination:
- Nationality: Both Indian as well as foreign national category candidates can apply for IIT JAM.
- Qualification: Candidates applying for IIT JAM Examination should have bachelor’s degree in relevant field from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates should have scored at least 55% marks (50% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates for final year examination in 2023 can also apply for IIT JAM 2023 Examination.
How to Apply for IIT JAM 2023
Following are the Step by step process for Filling IIT JAM 2023 Online Application Form.
- Visit the website of IIT JAM 2023 (link is available above).
- Go to the official Portal of IIT JAM JOAPS and click on new candidates registration link.
- Fill the registration form with details like Name, Email ID, Phone Number, Date of Birth etc.. and submit them. Now candidates will receive Password in the registered Email Id and Phone Number.
- After successful submission of Registration Form login through Email Id and Password then click on “Submit”.
- Now fill the Application Form with required details like Personal, Educational, Communicational and Examination Centre details etc. and submit the details.
- Candidates have to fill All require details any blank details can cause rejection of Application Form.
- Now upload required documents like Photograph, Signature, Marksheet and Certificate (if Applicable on candidates).
- Photograph should be current passport Size photograph with plane background and should be within 50 KB to 200 KB and in JPEG format.
- Signature should be scanned and running hand signature of candidates within 50 KB to 150 KB in JPEG format.
- Candidates must upload category certificate if candidates belongs to any reserve category.
- Select one of given payment gateway as mention above then fill the required details accordingly and proceed the Transaction.
- Once transaction will be successfully completed take the printout of Fee Receipt for proof (If Required).
- Now take the printout of filled Application Form for future references.
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?Ask a Question
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission