Application Form (OUT), Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus and Admit Card
Is JET 2023 Application Form Out?
JET 2023 Application Form is released by Jain University on the official website for admission into UG and PG programs for the academic year 2023. Candidates can register themselves by using details like nationality, email id, and mobile number. Last date for JET 2023 Application Form has not been announced yet.
Jain Entrance Test or JET 2023 is an entrance exam conducted for admission to various UG and PG courses offered by Jain University. For B.Tech courses, application forms are released separately. JET 2023 exam dates are yet to be announced by the authority.
JET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for JET 2023 are set up by Jain University. The eligibility norms must be fulfilled to apply for the exam. The eligibility criteria for various courses are stated below:
Bachelor of Technology (B Tech Course, Duration: Four years, Full time)
- Passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject
- Obtained at least 60% marks in the above subjects taken together
- Aspirants should have passed (or are awaiting results of) Class 12 exams in the respective stream from a recognized board.
- Also, he/she must have secured at least 60% aggregate (5% relaxation for SC/ ST category) in the qualifying exam
- Those applying for executive courses must have required work experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree (minimum 3 years) in any discipline with an aggregate of 50% in the qualifying exam.
JET 2023 Admit Card
JET 2023 Admit Card will be issued to successfully registered candidates.
- The details about the participant such as his Name, Roll Number, Date of birth, Time slot, and the exam center allotted with its address will be printed on JET 2023 Hall ticket.
Steps to download JET 2023 Admit Card are given below:
- Log on to the official website of JET 2023 i.e. jainuniversity.ac.in.
- Click on the link to ‘Download JET 2023 Admit Card’
- You will be redirected to a page, enter registered email address and password.
- Admit card will appear on the screen. After verifying all the details, take a print out of it.
JET 2023 Exam Centers
JET 2023 will be conducted across various centres in India. Candidates who opt for the online mode of the exam will be allowed to choose their preferred exam center while filling the application form. The exam is conducted in both offline and online mode. However, the offline exam will be conducted in the Jain University campus only on the specified dates as well as the online exam will be conducted by PAN India.
How to fill JET 2023 Application Form Offline?
- Candidates can also fill the application form via offline mode.
- To submit JET 2023 Application Form offline attach your passport size photograph, signature, class 10 & 12 mark sheet, and bachelor’s degree mark sheet (pg courses) along with the form.
- Draw a demand draft of INR 600 in favor of ‘JET University- SET’ payable at Bangalore.
- They must fill the complete application form of JET 2023 and send it by post along with the enclosures to the following address: SET-Jain University #44/4, District Fund Road, Jayanagar 9th Block Bangalore-78 Mobile: +91 8861944441, 8123855824 Land Line: 080-46650130
Submission of Application Fee
Individuals can pay the application fees for JET 2023 i.e. INR 600. It can be rendered by card or net banking. Fees should be paid within the stipulated time period as per the course is chosen. The mode of payment can be:
- Credit/Debit Card: Payment of fees can be paid through Master/Visa Credit/Debit Card.
- Net Banking: Payment of fees can be paid through Net Banking.
JET 2023 Application Form
JET 2023 Application Form can now be filled by students interested to pursue the various programs offered by Jain University. Fill up general details like personal information and academic qualifications in the form. The application forms can be filled via online and offline mode. Steps to apply are:
- Online Registration by giving basic details to create a candidate’s login account.
- Fill JET 2023 Application form and upload required documents.
- Payment of application fee via offline or online mode
How to fill JET 2023 Application Form Online?
Aspirants can follow the steps given below to apply online for the Jain University entrance exam:
- Step 1: Registration
- Log on to the official Jain University website and click on ‘Apply for JET 2023 UG/ PG program’.
- Participants will have to provide basic details about themselves like their name, mobile number, email ID, and choose a password. Check these details and click on ‘Register’.
- They will receive an email upon successful registration
- Step 2: Filling JET 2023 Application form
- Aspirants must log in using their email address and password.
- Choose the program from the dropdown and click on ‘Create Application’
- Provide your personal, communication and academic details.
- Upload scanned images of recent passport size photograph, signature, academic certificates of Class10 & 12 and graduation degree as per given specifications.
- After uploading the documents, see the preview of the application form. Verify all the details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Take a print out of the filled in application form and save it for future reference
- Step 3: Fee Payment
- The final step is to pay the JET 2023 application fee.
- Fees can be submitted through to online mode (Credit/ Debit card, Net banking).
- The amount of application fee will vary as per program chosen by applicants
#44/4, District Fund
Jayanagar 9th Block,
India - 560069
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?Ask a Question
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission