ANDHRA PRADESH ENGINEERING COMMON ENTRANCE TEST
AP ECET 2023:
AP ECET 2023 (Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA). This exam is conducted for diploma holders in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, and B.Sc Mathematics. AP ECET is managed on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. The admissions are offered to the second year of BE/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma courses in AICTE/PCI-approved colleges located in Andhra Pradesh. In this article, we have provided details candidates need to know about AP ECET 2023 exam.
AP ECET 2023 Overview
- Name of the Exam Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test
- Conducting Body JNT University
- Abbreviated as AP ECET
- Courses offered B.Tech., B.E., and B.Pharma courses (Lateral Entry)
- Level of Examination State-Level
- Mode of Examination Online
- Application mode Online
- Frequency of Exam Once a year
AP ECET 2023 Application Form
- The application form will be released from the 4th week of February 2023 through online mode. The candidates have to fill in all the necessary details and complete the online registration.
- Uploading the category certificates, relevant mark sheet, photograph, signature, and other documents are also necessary for the application form.
- After filling in all the details in the form, participants will have to make the payment of the application fee by net banking/ credit card/ debit card/ AP/ TS online center and submit the online application form.
- The application form of the candidate may be rejected in case mandatory fields are blank and the form is not filled properly.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the due date, in fourth week of March 2023.
- The application fee will be Rs 500/- for all the candidates
- The application fee can be paid through the payment gateway Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking.
- The Application fee can be submitted both online as well as offline.
- In offline mode, candidates can pay the fee through AP/TS online centres.
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?Ask a Question
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission