Revised Date (Announced), Admit Card, Eligibility, Syllabus & Pattern
What is GUJCET Exam?
GUJCET 2023 is stands for Gujarat Common Entrance Test. It is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB). The candidates who want to take admission in undergraduate courses like Engineering and Pharmacy can apply for the exam. The qualified candidates will get admission in different government and private colleges across the Gujarat state. In this article, we have provided the complete details about the GUJCET 2023 exam such as exam date, application form, eligibility, pattern etc.
GUJCET 2023 Dates
- GUJCET 2023 Notification releases on 3rd week of January 2023
- Online application process starts from 4th week of January 2023
- Last date of submission of the application form 2nd week of February 2023
- Admit card availability: 2nd week of April 2023
- Exam date of GUJCET 2023: 3rd week of April 2023
- Provisional Answer key: 4th week of April 2023
- Final Answer Key: 2nd week of May 2023
- Result declaration date: 2nd week of May 2023
- Counselling commencement: 4th week of May 2023
GUJCET 2023 Counselling
The Admission Committee for Professional Courses has started the GUJCET counselling 2023. Round 1 GUJCET seat allotment result has been announced. GUJCET round 2 choice filling will start on September 20 and seat allotment for round 2 will be announced on September 28. The counselling will be conducted in two rounds. The counselling consists of several stages such as registration, choice filling, seat allotment, document verification, fee payment, etc. The allotment of seats will be based on marks secured by the candidates in the GUJCET 2023 exam.
GUJCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for GUJCET 2023 must ensure they fulfil the minimum eligibility condition required for appearing in the exam and admission thereon. Candidates who do not fulfil the GUJCET eligibility criteria 2023 will not be considered for admission. Read GUJCET eligibility criteria below:
- Candidates should be Indian and possess a Gujarat domicile
- The age of the candidates should not be less than 17 years
- Candidates who have passed or appeared in the Class 12 exam or any equivalent exam from a recognized Board are eligible
- Candidates should have secured 45% (40% for reserved category candidates) in Class 12 with PCM as the main subject or any equivalent exam
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?Ask a Question
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission