Registration, Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus and Cut Off
MAH CET 2023: Result (Soon), Cut Off, Counselling, Admission
MAH CET 2023 exam is conducted by Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Unit. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted every year. Candidates who want to enroll in management courses can apply for the exam. MAH MBA CET is an entrance exam for MBA/MMS courses in various colleges in Maharashtra. The application form will be published online. In this article we have provided complete information about MAH CET 2023 like Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Exam etc.
MAH CET 2023 Cut Off
The cut off marks are those which students must attain in the exam to become eligible for admission procedure. MAH CET Cut off can be checked by the students online after the conclusion of exam. It will be published on the website for various categories.
MAH CET 2023 Counselling
The State CET Cell, Maharashtra will announce details about the MAH CET CAP Counselling process. It will publish details online on the website in the month of August 2023. Those students who will be successful in qualifying the exam and selected in merit list will be able to participate in counselling round.
The counselling process will have various stages – online registration for counselling, filling of choices, payment of counselling fee, seat allotment, document verification, etc. Candidates are advised to bring their complete documents/ certificates for verification process.
MAH CET 2023 Application Form
Details of GUJCET 2023 application form are as follows:
- application form will be published from the fourth week of January 2023.
- The candidate can submit the application form online.
- Candidates must fill the GUJCET application form carefully as any change in the details may lead to rejection of the application form.
- Fill in the registration form with details such as name, parents name, email address, phone number, address etc.
- Upload scanned documents like passport size photo and signature.
- The institution does not offer applicants the possibility of correction, so they must fill in all the data correctly and carefully.
- The last date for submission of application form is the second week of February 2023.
- Candidates should take a printout of the application form for later use.
MAH CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria and QualificationsGeneral Eligibility:
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian citizen to be eligible for MAH CET. However, PIO/ OCI and NRI candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Non- Local Applicants: Students from other states can also apply for this provided they must fulfill the complete non- local eligibility clauses as laid down by the norms of State Govt.
- Educational Qualification: Applying candidate must have bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or board.
- Minimum Marks: Students in their UG must have attained minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for OBC/ PWD of MH state) to be eligible to apply
- Appearing: Students who are appearing in the final semester of their degree are also eligible to apply.
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?Ask a Question
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission