Common Entrance Exam for Design
About the Exam
Applications for CEED 2023 will be open to the public on September 30, 2022. This test stands for Common Entrance Test for Design. This will be implemented by IIT Bombay. CEED arranged admission to M.Des (Master of Design) program hosted by IIT Bombay, IISC Bangalore, IIT Delhi, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, Ph.D. Provided. programs at some institutes. CEED 2023 is conducted to prepare candidates for admission to M.Des and Ph.D. programs. However, successful candidates may be required to appear for further tests or interviews conducted by the admission institution for the final selection process.
Application Form for CEED 2023
- The CEED application form will only be available in online mode via the website from September 30, 2022.
- Candidates must register online using a valid email id and mobile phone number.
- Upon successful registration for the exam, candidates will receive a link to their registered email ID and a login password to their registered mobile phone number.
- Candidates must use these credentials to log into their account and receive their application. Please fill in all the required information on the application form.
- Applicants must upload all required documents in the application form.
- To complete the application, the candidate must pay their CEED 2023 application fee.
- Applicants must complete the form by the latest date. H. Until October 21, 2022.
- Application Form is available until October 29, 2022 and will be subject to late fees.
- After the entire process, candidates are required to bring a hard copy of their application for future reference.
CEED Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification Examination: Candidates who have completed at least 3 years of Diploma/postgraduate studies (10+2 level or higher) by July 2023 or take the final exam of such program by July 2023 , must have passed the DG Arts Diploma Program (Level 10 5) by July. 2023.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for the CEED 2023 exam.
- Candidates interested in taking the CEED 2023 exam may apply as many times as they wish.
CEED 2023 Syllabus
- Environmental and Social Awareness: General awareness of environmental factors such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather and natural resources
- Visualization and Spatial Abilities: Pictures and diagrams questions to test understanding of transforming and/or manipulating 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships.
- Analytical and Logical Thinking: Ability to logically analyse given information and select the most appropriate solution. Ability to weigh opinions, arguments, or solutions against appropriate standards.
- Design Thinking and Problem Solving: The ability to understand the context, users, and constraints and choose the most appropriate solution to a given design problem.
- Observational and Design Sensitivity: The ability to detect and critically question the hidden traits of everyday life. Ability to recognize subtle differences between visual characteristics and aesthetic results.
- Language and Creativity: Ability to understand common English passages. Ability to think creatively about alternatives, identify innovative options, and think outside the box.
- Creativity: The ability to think outside the box and find unique and diverse solutions.
- Communication Skills: Ability to clearly communicate about concepts and ideas using text and visuals.
- Drawing: The ability to draw a product, person, or scene in good proportion with respect to line quality, composition, proportion, perspective, and shading.
- Problem Identification Skills: Ability to understand users and context, knowledge of material properties and appropriate use in design.
CEED 2023 Preparation Tips
- Review the syllabus and exam pattern before preparing for the exam.
- Establish an appropriate and balanced schedule for study and other activities.
- Avoid unnecessary distractions and focus on your studies.
- Keep a note of each syllabus you clear.
- Try practice tests and solve the questionnaire sample and previous year.
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?Ask a Question
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission