What's New in Miranda House?
- Miranda House Admission 2023 to UG and PG courses will be based on the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) scores.
- CUET PG 2023 exam will be conducted from June 1 to June 10, 2023. The application form for the exam is going to be released in mid-March of 2023.
- CUET UG 2023 exam dates have been announced by NTA. CUET UG 2023 exam will be conducted between May 21 and May 31, 2023. NTA will release the CUET UG 2023 application form in the first week of February 2023. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website at cuet.samarth.ac.in.
Miranda House Highlights
Miranda House is a women's college affiliated with Delhi University. It is ranked 1st college in India according to NIRF ranking 2022. Likewise, it is accredited with a grade 'A+' by the NAAC and it is also ranked 1st according to India Outlook 2022 in the Arts department. Miranda house offers several UG and PG courses under different specializations. Along with that, the college also offers foreign language courses and short duration certificate courses.
Admission into the UG programme is now based on the Common University Entrance Test (CUET), followed by e-counseling. For admissions into the PG courses candidates are required to appear for the CUET PG entrance examination which is conducted by the Delhi University as well.
Miranda House College has made provisions for scholarships for those students who are above merit or come from families who are financially weak. Some of these scholarships include University of Delhi Women's Association Scholarship, Shri Balak Ram Scholarship, All India Entrance Scholarship, etc.
Several career counselling and campus recruitment drives are organized by the Placement Cell team set of Miranda House. Every year numerous reputed companies visit the campus to participate in the placement drives and offer lucrative job opportunities to the enthusiastic students of the college. The esteemed recruiters include Outlook, Thomson Reuters, ICICI Bank, IDBI Federal, Accenture, Decathlon, TATA, Yes Bank and many more.
Miranda House Quick Facts
- Miranda House is ranked as the #1 College in India by NIRF 2022.
- It is the oldest college and was set up with the purpose of promoting womenâ€™s higher education.
- The Humanities and Social Sciences division of Miranda House is considered to be the best among all other DU colleges.
- The college has been accredited Grade A+ with 3.61 CGPA by NAAC.
- The admission criteria in Miranda House is based on merit as per the Cut off percent decided by DU.
- Apart from UG and PG courses the college also offers several Foreign Language courses, Short Duration Certificate courses, Add-on courses, Remedial courses and Bridge courses.
- The college provides digital talking signage to help the visually impaired students so that they can easily locate their way within the college campus.
Miranda House Rankings & Accreditations
- Ranked 1 by NIRF Ranking 2022 for the College Category
- Ranked 1 by NIRF Ranking 2021 for the College Category
- Ranked 1 by Outlook Ranking 2021 for Science Stream
- Ranked 2 by Outlook Ranking 2021 for Arts Stream
- Ranked 2 by India Today Ranking 2021 for the Science Stream
- Ranked 3 by The Week Ranking 2021for the Science Stream
- Ranked 5 by The Week Ranking 2021 for the Arts Stream
- Accredited Grade A+ with 3.61 CGPA by NAAC
MIRANDA HOUSE,NEW DELHI Top Courses, Fees & Eligibility
Miranda House Admission
Miranda House offers admission to the UG courses some of which include B.A, B.A (Hons), B.Sc, etc. Admission to these courses is based on the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) score. Candidates can apply via the online registration method from the official website @cuet.samarth.ac.in. The application fees for CUET is INR 650 for the general category and INR 550 for SC/ST/PWbD/ category.
- Admission to Miranda House UG courses will be granted on the basis of the candidateâ€™s CUET score followed by e-counselling.
- Candidates are required to register for e-counselling via the online platform. E-counselling will contain 2 rounds where students will be able to choose the college that they want to opt for.
- Students will be granted admission based on their CUET scores.
- Sports and Extracurricular Activities Candidates will be required to appear for a performance test along with the CUET entrance examinations. Selection of candidates for ECA will be made on a combination of CUET examination score and the candidateâ€™s performance test. Candidates must have a minimum of 25 percent score on their CUET and a minimum of 75 percent score on their performance test.
Miranda House Application Process
- Candidates have to register themselves on the common application portal
- After the registration, candidates can begin to fill the Online Application Form using their credentials
- Candidates must fill the Online Application Form with care as they will not be able to make any changes in the future.
- Candidates are advised to carefully select the college and courses they want to opt for UG programmes.
- Candidates need to attach certain documents while submitting the form such as photograph, signature, identity proof, etc.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee at the time of submitting the form or else the Online Application Form will not be considered.
- Candidates can login to their portals for any new updates, college cutoffs and so forth.
- // content here//
MIRANDA HOUSE,NEW DELHI Top Courses, Fees & Eligibility
|Bachelor of Science Honours - BSC (Hons)||â‚¹ 14,160 (Total Fees)||10+2 with 60% + NPAT|
|BACHELOR OF ARTS - B.A (HONS)||â‚¹ 14,160 (Total Fees)||10+2|