CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES COMMON ENTRANCE TEST
CUCET 2023: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern
CUCET 2023 will be conducted in July 2023 for various UG/ PG courses. CUCET (Common University Entrance Test) is organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA). It is a compulsory test for admission to various UG level courses at various central universities- University of Delhi, BHU, AMU, JNU, etc. CUCET also conducts CUCET PG for admission at various Postgraduate level courses. The CUCET is held in 154 test centers around the nation. Candidates passing CUCET will be eligible to take admission in PG & UG courses at reputed Indian Universities/ Institutions. In this article, we have provided all the information regarding the CUCET 2023 examination such as admission procedure, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, counselling process, etc.
CUCET 2023 Application Form
- A digital version of the CUCET 2023 application will be made available online.
- The first week of April to the first week of May 2023 will see the release of the UG course application form.
- In the second week of May until the second week of June 2023, the PG application form will be made available.
- Candidates must complete the application form by providing personal information, educational background, university or programme preference, test paper information, examination city preference, etc.
- The candidate's photo, signature, category certificate, and PWD certificate should be uploaded as scanned images.
- Candidates may correct any errors on their CUCET 2023 application starting in the final week of May 2023. (UG).
- For reference in the future, applicants must print off their application.
How to Apply for CUCET 2023?
- Step 1: Go to the CUCET 2023 exam website.
- Step 2: To register for the CUCET, click the "Register" button.
- Step 3: Candidates must fill out personal information, such as their name, that of their parents, and their current residence.
- Step 4: The final step involves selecting a password and entering a security pin.
- Step 5: Candidates can examine and double-check their personal information before pressing the "Submit and send OTP to mobile" button to continue.
- Step 6: After the OTP verification process is successful, applicants can login with their application form number and password.
- Step 7: Candidates must choose the name of the university, a time window, and the exam site.
- Step 8: Candidates must upload supporting documentation, including a photo and their signature.
- Step 9: Candidates may now continue by selecting a payment method for their application form.
- Step 10: Take a printout of the application form in step 10 for your records.
Eligibility CriteriaThe general CUCET eligibility requirements for the 2023 session are listed below:
- Age Restrictions: The candidates are not restricted by age. Candidates must, however, confirm the university's age requirements before applying.
- A candidate for a UG programme must have completed class 12 (10+2) from an accredited board or university. Failure in one or more subjects will be regarded as ineligible.
- A candidate for the PG programme must have earned a bachelor's degree in the relevant field from an accredited university with at least 50% overall (45% for applicants from the reserved category).
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?Ask a Question
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission